Cellwize elastic-SON – Self-Organizing Network – from Promise to Delivery
Almost all mobile vendors are struggling with network demand, which leads to dropped calls, missing neighbors and poor coverage.
Cellwize elastic-SON, Self-Organizing Networks, is a cross technology, multi-vendor solution that automatically optimizes in fully-closed loop so that you can focus on more strategic decisions.
elastic-SON stretches and contracts your network according to need; it diverts network resources to cope with capacity, coverage and quality issues; it delivers optimal performance when and where it is needed. Redirecting resources to transform your network from a rigid array cells to an elastic platform that adapts to changing patterns of users, behaviors and demand.
- Seamless integration of new network elements
- Less Interference: stable quality and seamless mobility
- Less Congestion, Fewer Crashes: no more cell outages
- Simplified Network: supervised autonomy on a single platform (SONStudio) with full ownership of RF policy
You can also download our elastic-SON whitepaper describing a deployed C-SON solution in a network modernization project.
DOWNLOAD THE ELASTIC-SON NETWORK MODERNIZATION WHITEPAPER
Resolves Network Demand, Improves Performance & Reduces Complexity!
Reduce OPEX and still keep up with demand and delivery and service. Control your complex network of multi-vendors and technologies with a surgically accurate Self Organizing Network (SON) solution.
Efficient, Stable, Smooth Mobile Network
It's a robust, closed-loop SON solution. elastic-SON works seamlessly across vendors, spectrum bands and wireless technologies.
- Increase capacity, extend coverage, improve quality, without capital investment
- Significant, measurable and immediate reduction in OPEX
- Superior, stable and sustainable data throughput and user-experience
- A network that matches increasing volatile demand
Elasticity is Key: SON that is Surgically Accurate
On Demand Extended Capacity: elastic-SON stretches and contracts your network according to need, delivering more capacity where you need it, when you need it.
The technology is based on four pillars (used separately and/or together):
- Supervised autonomy that allows you to control and dictate your RF policy
- Organizing all the different network layers (LTE, 3G, 2G) and distributing the load
- Optimizing the cells configuration to optimize the load balancing
- Contracting and expanding range and power according to need and usage
On Demand Capacity. Adaptive Coverage. Stable Data Throughput.
Extends coverage for under-deployed sectors as well as for overloaded cells. Our advantage stems from a deep understanding of RF dynamics and analytical capabilities:
- Rapid identification of poor coverage sectors and cells
- Deep diagnosis and task prioritization
- Application of appropriate optimization strategy: Dynamic Antenna Management, Multi-technology Management, Neighbor Relations, Power Management, etc.
Sustainable Data Throughput & Better QoS
High measurements of multi-cell, multi-carrier interference levels can potentially cause an immediate impact on the data throughput delivered to and from the mobile device.
It is essential to look for the root cause and to eliminate it to a minimum.
Identify high interference levels and apply, in near real-time, power management optimization, dynamic antenna optimization, mitigate scrambling code collisions, re-construct the intra-frequency neighbor lists.
Contact Us to Learn More.
'We chose Cellwize due to its ability to work with all Telefónica UK incumbent RAN vendors and technologies. Cellwize was successful in improving customer experience during such a complex RAN-sharing network swap project.We were impressed by the speed and efficiency in which Cellwize has come online to actively support the transition. The SON solution reduced the complexity and Time-To-Market of new site-setup as well as the overall swap, which was deployed with expertise and efficiency.'
Adrian Di Meo, CTO of Telefonica UK.