Cellwize is an international fast-growing, energetic young company led by an experienced management team. We are excited about the ground-breaking work we are doing and the value we bring to our customers. We know that a talented workforce is a key to success, and we seek highly-motivated and talented professionals to join our team.
- If working in a diverse and multicultural environment that welcomes intellectuality, promotes creativity and breeds innovation – excites you
- If you are an exceptional RF professional with valid experience in radio access networks and love it
- If seeing the “guts” of a cellular network, understanding its limitations and imperfections along with first-hand knowledge of the growing demands on operators – keeps you awake at night
Then join our team!
In Cellwize we promise to challenge everything that you believe about cellular network performance to leverage your value!
Be a part of a team that thrives under the challenge of developing core network software platforms that merge with operator cellular systems worldwide. Utilize your experience in state-of-the-art coding, software algorithms, automation testing in agile working methodologies. Take part in the opportunity to apply your telecom professional experience and discover the infinite limitations of SON technology.
We are currently looking to fill the roles below, send us your CV.
- Oversee planning, implementation and tracking of a specific project
- Must have proven experience in rolling out and managing a Tier 1 mobile operator network
- Successful experience in establishing strong customer relations, communicate, negotiate and manage entire project scope including conflict management, deliverables, timelines and costs
- Track record of delighting customers worldwide
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams in geographically dispersed workforce
- Ability to engage functional partners (telecom, technology, claims, clinical, quality, reporting, network, etc.) effectively and efficiently to assure successful delivery
- Effectively share information and transfer knowledge to co-workers, team members and key operational stakeholders to ensure deliverables are successfully sustained post implementation
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Broad knowledge of system and technology alternatives
- Must have the ability/experience to recommend solutions to issues and risks.
Cellwize project managers have strong analytical skills and operational understanding. they are able to demonstrate quickly and positively changes in project priorities and business goal shirts. Competent in consulting skulls, negiation, and communicating complex information. They can deliver – how about you?
LINUX EXPERT INTEGRATORS / DEVOPS
- At least 3 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Linux (RHEL/CentOS preferred)
- Experience in one of the scripting languages (Ruby or Python, Perl or Bash)
- Experience with managing, maintaining and troubleshooting applicative aspects of production server systems
- Experience with running web servers in a Production environment
- Experience with advanced configuration of monitoring systems
- Experience with network troubleshooting, server hardening, performance tuning, HA Clusters
- Experience with virtualization platforms (VMware VSphere preferred)
- Experience with revision control systems (git)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing justifications, training users in complex topics, writing status reports, documenting procedures, and interacting positively with other staff and management. Ability to work independently under limited direction. Strong team and collaborative skills are needed as well.
- Able to accurately provide schedule estimates and meet expectations for work commitments
Cellwize is seeking a Linux system administrator for maintaining a SON system operation. Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of all production systems. Support daily operations and help develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Linux environments; work closely with developers in supporting new features and services, software releases and troubleshoot problems. Monitor servers for stability and health, analyze results and take both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues – if you are up for the challenge, join us today!
EXCEPTIONAL SOFTWARE JAVA DEVELOPERS
- Java development – 3-5 years
- Experience with OO design and design patterns
- Experience in Java server-side development
- Server-side development including Spring and Hibernate
- Server-Side feature developments, upgrades, unit tests and debug
- Experience in multi-threading development
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- High self-learning abilities
- Ability to dive into huge amount of code
- Strong English
- Dedicated and hard worker
- Experience with databases and SQL programming – advantage
- Experience with Vaadin framework – advantage
If you can work independently and as a team member, have high self-learning abilities and are able to dive into huge amount of code – then you are exceptional, and we want you!
EXPERT RF OPTIMIZATION ENGINEERS
- 4-8 years of relevant wireless experience, including LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Deep understanding in RAN (specifically RNC’s and Node B including: structure, interfaces, performance, monitoring, development and tests)
- Experience creating drive routes, drive testing, post-processing and analyzing networking performance and results (KPI’s)
- Experience with optimization and multi-band tuning with multi-technologies on multi-vendors equipment: Huawei, Ericsson and Nokia (additional vendors an advantage)
- Extensive experience proposing post-launch optimization changes and tracking improvements towards target KPIs
- Strong working knowledge of systems/tools: OSS (multivendors’), Mapping-info tools, Windows – must, Linux – advantage, Excell, My SQL
Are you service oriented, do you have strong verbal communication skills, know German or Spanish, work well in a multi-cultural orientation, are you accurate, thorough organized and self-disciplined – if yes, then we want you!
AMAZING AUTOMATION TEAM LEADERS
- Developer experience focusing on Java, SQL, Scripting languages – at least 2 years
- Test automation experience
- Experience with automation tools such as JSystem, Selenium, WebDriver etc…
- Good understanding of software engineering and QA methodologies and processes
- Independent, responsible, organized and a quick learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Good English communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- Independent, responsible and organized
If you are a quick learner with a knack for problem-solving, motivated and have high intellectual skills, know how to work independently and as a team player with excellent collaboration abilities – then you’re amazing, and we want you!
Submit Your CV